Friday, July 10, 2009

Picture Perfect

So far this summer has been very laid back. I have done practically nothing besides going with my younger cousins to a somewhat nearby amusement park for two days. I got back home yesterday, which is part of the reason I haven't posted. It was really fun and the hotel was absolutely beautiful. I may post some pictures from the trip and fourth of july later.
Today I played Monopoly with my brothers and took the pictures of the flowers above. I won the game, hahaa, and I finally figured out how to make the close up pictures on my camera not blurry. Hopefully my summer will get more exciting soon..






Dress (Underneath): Tommy Hilfiger Kids from when I was in third grade hahaha
Shirt: Vintage Havana from a boutique near my house
Bracelets: Flea Market

1 comment:

  1. I adore this outfit!!
    Very nice blog.
    Check mine out...its really new
    www.anotherchicaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete