Saturday, September 12, 2009

Quick Outfit Post + Update

Alright, well, I am so sorry for my lack of posts and updates lately! I have had no time to take pictures of any outfits, kind of depressing if you think about it. Hahaha. Anyways, I guess we should begin from the last time I posted. I went to the mall with my mom and my cousin for some back to school shopping and got a marching band jacket from H&M and an oversized gray sweater, some necklacesm and gray leggings from Forever 21.
On September 1st I went with my aunt to Soho in NYC. It was so fun! I got a plaid dress and purple tunic from Zara, a long sleeve Fashion's Night Out tee, a multicolored shawl sweater from Urban Outfitters, and a long black cardigan and cream colored dress from Topshop. The store is gigantic and amazing. The only bad thing was that most of the stores didn't really have that much fall/winter stuff which is what I was looking for.
I went back to school on the 3rd and I wore a blue Vintage Havana dress which I have never posted but I plan on posting soon. Some of my other school have been blog repeats but I have only had to choose five outfits so far because we had off Monday and had a field trip Wednesday. Lately, I have been busy with school though. I am already swamped with projects and homework; it is so annoying! I am definetly going to try harder to take more pictures though.
I took some pictures yesterday so I just have to take some more so that I can have a gigantic, fun blog post with TONS of pictures. I will post again soon, hopefully.
Skirt: Free People/ Shirt: Marshall's/Belt: Boutique
Took a picture of this outfit at the end of July and never posted it. Hopefully you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment